StephenAbraham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: New Update : Monthly Contribution Graph Chart

Have look my recent contribution @jhvvekariya @HelloSamsonR @StephenAbraham Screenshot_20180125-112007.png

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Re: Local Guides Home Dashboard now shows last 6 months' monthly contribution

@JeslynL Thankyou for that briefing, this would be great to see as I have never seen one of my own before so this is my first time could you tag me again when released

@JeslynL wrote:

@DavidTito @Briggs @PaulPavlinovich @KimLong @ShafiulB @sidraiz @Rasi — Happy to know that all of you are looking forward to seeing your contribution stats. This is, however, not rolled out to all Local Guides yet. This will definitely be up on News & Updates when it is made available to everyone. We appreciate your patience on this one and we too can't wait! 

possibly?

Level 10

Check your Last 6 mount Contribution History

Hello friends 

Now you can check your last 6 mount contribution history from there Click here for Check your History . it's really interesting and you  can understand your position and all other . hope you like this and share with us your history 

লোকাল গাইডে আপনার কন্ট্রিবিউশন বিগত ৬ মাসের হিস্টরি দেখতে পারেন । এবং এ থেকে আপনি বুজতে পারবেন কোন মাসে আপনি কতটা এফরট দিয়েছেন লোকাল গাইডে । এবং কি কি করা উচিত লিঙ্কে ক্লিক করে দেখুন আপনার হিস্টোরি

আপনার হিস্টোরি শেয়ার করতে ভুলবেন না 6 mount contribution6 mount contribution

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Re: Check your Last 6 mount Contribution History

Hi @MahabubMunna,

I've moved your message to the current Check your Last 6 mount Contribution History discussion. You can see what others have already posted on that topic. 🙂

Thanks!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

nice contribution @Somsenater

@Somsenater wrote:

@StephenAbraham I noticed that yesterday.  I love that I can see how I've done through the months and where both my strengths and weaknesses are at.  Just for fun, I included my chart below:

contributions.png

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Re: Recent contributions stats on your LG home page

Great activity bro @NarenChandra

@NarenChandra wrote:

@LucioV@Somsenater and @ShafiulB here are my stats

Screenshot (119).png

Level 8

Re: Check your Last 6 mount Contribution History

my contributionmy contributionlarge.pngmy contibution

My ContributionBangladesh Flag

SamTahsan
Level 10

Thanks @NareshDarji but that stats came down these days since i was busy.

Connect Moderator

Don't worry  @NarenChandra

@NarenChandra wrote:

Thanks @NareshDarji but that stats came down these days since i was busy.

Level 9

Hi

@StephenAbraham that is nice to see this Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 02.18.00.png

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#