MasDinnu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Share Your Photo of Beautiful Flower During Spring Season in Your Country

Hello Everyone! 

Spring is coming, let's share our spring flower during this season in your country.

Now I am still on process study my master degree in Taiwan, but basically, I came from Indonesia. Actually in my country the flower blooms throughout the year. But in here, Taiwan, we could see beautiful cherry blossom during February until March and these are the pictures! Enjoy and share your amazing pictures!

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-23 at 01.27.39 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-02-23 at 01.27.39.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-02-23 at 01.27.40 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-02-23 at 01.27.40 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-02-23 at 01.27.40.jpeg

| Indonesia Local Guides | SVTP | Work-Study-Holiday | Yogyakarta Local Guides | Nunukan Local Guides | Jakarta Local Guides |
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) (TPE), Hangzhan South Road, Dayuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan
14 comments
Level 8

Re: Share Your Photo of Beautiful Flower During Spring Season in Your Country

@MasDinnu wow great pictures ossumIMG_20180209_131411992-01_20180222230608770.jpg

Level 8

While i read your story with sudo . suddenly i see that you reply my post. Nice picture @ayann! Are you take this picture at the same place with sudo and mom?

Thanks for sharing with us

| Indonesia Local Guides | SVTP | Work-Study-Holiday | Yogyakarta Local Guides | Nunukan Local Guides | Jakarta Local Guides |
Level 8

@MasDinnu oww great prediction 😃😃 you're right

Level 8

@ayann wrote:

@MasDinnu oww great prediction 😃😃 you're right

Wow... Nice picture of flower with great story of Sudo and the mom!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @MasDinnu,

That's a great idea! I love flowers and my favourite are definitely the ones that grow during the spring time. Where I live is still pretty cold and we only have this early bird coming out from beneath the snow. It's called Kokiche (кокиче) in Bulgarian and Snowdrops in English. I haven't taken a recent Kokiche photo, so I'm just sharing one I found on Google Search, to show you how it looks like.

Related image

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Wow that's really amazing picture... Small Kokiche but have beautiful flower. And this flower will more beautiful when captured with the snow like that! Nice sharing @NadyaPN. Hopefully you can take a picture of the super amazing Kokiche by your own cameras.

Level 8

Kanikkonna - Kerala State flower ( കണിക്കൊന്ന )

കണിക്കൊന്നകണിക്കൊന്ന

Level 7

Halo @MasDinnu

semangat yaa di negeri orang,

salam dari Serang-Banten,

andreyp | ig:@pyerdna

bunga rumputbunga rumputmawar putihmawar putihbunga rumputbunga rumputlavenderlavenderbunga rumputbunga rumput

Level 8

wow nice flower @antosmaman thanks for sharing