Magbagbeola's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Share Your Experience - The Lagos Local Guide Forum 2018

The Lagos Local Guide Forum 2018 has come and gone but the memories will linger for a long time.

The event was perfectly timed with an excellent venue (Ibile food & lounge) for the first of it kind.

Right from the entrance of the venue, I knew it was going to be a learning moment, fun filled and memorable. With name tags and branded local guide shirts given to all the attendees, the forum was colourful.My Name tagMy Name tag

The lectures  were educating and we all learned new tips and tricks of reviews, adding places,  taking photographs, local guides points and level etc from our top presenters ( @pwanaduku, @EmekaUlor, @SanyaOdare, @HelloSamsonR and others)

The question and answer session was a great moment with local guides asking challenging questions and top guides given best solutions.

The introduce yourself session was explicit with lots of fun and laughs and meeting like-minds in different spheres of life but with a common goal of guiding people around the cities.

Introducing myself and Sagir putting the event live on YouTubeIntroducing myself and Sagir putting the event live on YouTube

Group photographs was another fantastic time with 2 main colours of the branded local guide shirt (grey and blue).The grey shirt group photoThe grey shirt group photo

Our Lagos Local Guide drone pilot - @bolarzeal - sealed the day with drone photographs which was my best moment

Yes,  one of the drone shotYes, one of the drone shot

I'm looking forward to the next one!

@MrLabule, @EmekaUlor, @tajmao, @spotoforange, @haga_soccer, @bolarzeal, @TomzPouty, @SanyaOdare, @Sagir, @Suenoyi, @walemust, @ogomaduewesi, @deiyor, @diva_inc, @shopstyleville, @timmspirit, @anitaisbeta, @pwanaduku, @olumidedaniels, @thebigtobbie, @ysodiqakanni, @Mayford

Lagos, Nigeria
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Share Your Experience - The Lagos Local Guide Forum 2018

It was amazing experience @Magbagbeola

Thanks for the tag..

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

It was awesome connecting with you @Magbagbeola 😊. Looking forward to seeing you again ;-).

Level 6

It was my first ever Local Guides Meetup and the beginning of something wonderful.

It was insightful and still super fun.

We deserve all the ACCOLADES!!!

Connect Moderator

@Magbagbeola

Concratulation for your successful event!

and thank you for sharing this with us.

nice to see such a big and successful community.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

It was real fun and colourful! On to the next one @Magbagbeola

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Connect Moderator

@Magbagbeola

Glad to read your experience. I was happy to hear your story and how you got into the Local Guides Programme. You are a nice going guy. Quite funny too.

Thanks for the opportunity to meet and greet and I look forward to seeing more of you.

Cheers

xxoxo

Emeka

Lagos Parks & Green Spaces    Google Maps and Data Collection                                                                    

Level 8

The experience is generally same, we all loved meeting each other and bonding on a large scale.

Always nice meeting and reading from you.

Level 10

Wow, great work. Niger guys no dey carry last.... hahahaha

Level 6

So concise I love it! 

Thanks to everyone making out the time!

The build up to the D-Day... Every bit of excitement was worth it. 

Truly, more exciting times are ahead! 🙌🙌🙌