Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Share Your Accessibility Photography & Videos Around the World

This is a great idea @Kamalhasnainee.

Both photos below are included in my Local Guides Review. It’s a great habit to post  photos or video regarding accessibility.

Recently, I was with @ErmesT visiting a winery called Iron Horse Vineyards post Connect Live 2018.

They have two designated area of disabled parking for visitors and customers. This one is closest to their office and wine tasting bar.

One of two designated Handicapped Parking areas at Iron Horse VineyardsOne of two designated Handicapped Parking areas at Iron Horse Vineyards

This unisex restroom is conveniently located inside their wine tasting bar. 

Unisex Restroom, including disabled ready toilet and sink, Iron Horse VineyardsUnisex Restroom, including disabled ready toilet and sink, Iron Horse Vineyards

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Yes you are right @KarenVChin I am also trying to make it a habit of photography practice to capture photos & and videos regarding accessibility. I am very glad & thanks so much for your excellent contributions about accessibility. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Thank you for sharing your helpful enterprise.

Sometimes I feel ashamed by myself that I don't pay attention to accessibility wherever I go. It is so constructive to have people like you, just to remind about the important things.

I promise to take some photos and share them here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

This is very impressive and encouraging @Kamalhasnainee. I'll roam around to find accessible places in my town. Thank you so much for exploring your surrounding to us.

Level 9

Oh so nice of you Ma'am @MashaPS. I love the spirit that happened to your mind about this. Actually we are really getting the real inspiration from all of our honorable Googlers like you. Thanks Ma'am for your kind words. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

It is a vise versa connection, I think. 

Everyone here finds his own inspiration in someone. And this is all about Connect is.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!