Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Share Your Accessibility Photography & Videos Around the World

Hey friends

I would like say something about our photography & activities. I know everyone we are doing our best but I am now requesting to do something different. We loves photography at least our mobile. When we get a good scenery we just say 'oups' ! I wasn't aware of it or we try to get back and capture on mobile or camera. 

Now it's time to say the real fact & the unique or difference activity what I like to say. We can search for the accessibility symbol or accessibility walkway or if there any accessibility benefits we can try to capture and will try to update on Google Maps and we can share it also on our social networks so that everyone get the accessibility information easily.  As an example, I had a plan that I will capture image/video if I get on my Connect Live 2018 journey and I have collected some also. I would like to share with all of you -

Dhaka International AirportDhaka International Airport2.IMG20181014004630.jpgHongkong AirportHongkong AirportIMG20181014094956.jpgIMG20181014095746.jpgColiseum  Station, Oakland, CAColiseum Station, Oakland, CAAccessible Parking, Hyatt Centric (Just besides where some of our top local guides were stood up with their loving face in the time of group photographyAccessible Parking, Hyatt Centric (Just besides where some of our top local guides were stood up with their loving face in the time of group photographyIMG20181016085924.jpgHyatt Centric LobbyHyatt Centric LobbyHyatt Centric LobbyHyatt Centric Lobby

do you know this place..? ha..ha..haaado you know this place..? ha..ha..haaaSubway, Times Sq, NYSubway, Times Sq, NYSubway, Times Sq, NYSubway, Times Sq, NY

I hope all of you like these activities & please share from your archives also-

? @TraciC @ermest @DavidTito @KarenVChin @IlankovanT @KlaudiyaG @ShafiulB @BishowvijayaP @PaulPavlinovich

#LetsGuide #OnGoogleMaps #Accessibility #WheelchairAccessibility #Wheelchair #LocalGuides #LocalGuidesConnect #AccessibilityPhotographyVideos

Thanks so much 

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
San Francisco, CA, USA
15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Share Your Accessibility Photography & Videos Around the World

@Kamalhasnainee Its a Different idea. U will participate here soon.

Happy Guiding!   

Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB for being with me. We can really make it more easier.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

These are good thoughts and a good thing to do in conjunction with both the other photography for Local Guides and of course the things that are simply fun.

Please don't tag Googlers or Connect moderators in your posts unless you need something urgently. We will find them. We try to look at all of them. Cutting down our notifications by not tagging is appreciated.

Connect Moderator

Here some of my Photos. .

In our country  Accessibility and disabled  signs are invisible even where have these facilities. I am working on it to make a awareness .   

Wheelchair rampWheelchair ramp

A beautiful ramp for PWDsA beautiful ramp for PWDs

Level 9

wow @PaulPavlinovich I love your suggestion. Thanks for knowing me the real fact about mentioning anybody in connect. Actually I have seen the previous activities from others that's why I did however I don't like this also if it is not emergency. Anyway, thanks again.

Oh brother @ShafiulB thanks for your contributions here. Always I am getting surprise from you. 🙂

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Yes a few people do it from time to time @Kamalhasnainee it is fine to mention other LG's that you want to attract unless they ask you not to. The Moderators get usually hundreds of notifications every day. Some like TraciC can end up with thousands.

Former Google Contributor

Very nice post @Kamalhasnainee! I especially enjoyed that you put your own spin on this very important topic. It's always great to see people bringing something new to the table.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Wow @Kamalhasnainee. another awesome post about accessibility 🙂 

thank you for sharing this with us 🙂

Level 9

Oh thanks so much @KlaudiyaG and it's my pleasure that you loved it. 

Wow Accessibility champion @IlankovanT @my friend, my brother you loved it? I am really happy that you replied with these words. Thanks so much.  

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh