Osaka78forTRUMP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Share Christmas in your City🎄❇️🎁📸🎅❤️✨

Lights for Lifeline Christmas tree at Yagan Square, Western AustraliaLights for Lifeline Christmas tree at Yagan Square, Western Australia

Let us know, how was Christmas for you this year?? Kind regards from Osaka78 😃

Share Christmas in your City🎄❇️🎁📸🎅❤️ on Google Photos

Also shared on Twitter

35 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Share Christmas in your City🎄❇️🎁📸🎅❤️✨

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP,

This post is adorable, thanks for sharing.

I hope lots of Local Guide will share their photos. Tell us, how was your Christmas.

By the way, you can read about Christmas around the world here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Yes @Petra_M you're right.

You're welcome and invited to join in too

We're just hoping to stretch Christmas a bit to enjoy the season a bit longer 😃

Tomorrow night we'll find more beautiful photographs, hoping to see some nice Christmas lights

Merry Christmas and kind regards from Osaka78

🎄🎁🎅

Thanks for the warm words @Osaka78forTRUMP. I can't wait to see your Christmas photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @Osaka78forTRUMP,

I spent Christmas with my family and friends. We had some drinks, good food and fun.

However, there was not much decoration around the city this year. All the malls have some nice Christmas lights and trees, decorated in a stylish way.

Here is a photo I was able to take during a nice walk on the weekend.

Caption: Christmas decorations in a mall (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: Christmas decorations in a mall (Local Guide @MoniDi)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hey @Osaka78forTRUMP Lovely post. And I have subscribed to your channel on youtube. Great stuff my friend.

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 9

Share your X Mas Vacation pictures in your city

compimage.jpg

Re: Share your X Mas Vacation pictures in your city

Hi @arungeorge

Welcome to Connect.

I confess that I was expecting another kind of photo by the title of the post, maybe Christmas decoration or something like that. Would you mind telling us more about it? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks for the like .. 
Since it was a vacation trip, it was the only good pic I had.

Hi @arungeorge,

Thanks for sharing this nice picture.

I hope you won't mind if I merge your post to the other one about how you celebrate Christmas in your city

You will be able to find it there. It would be great if you add descriptions to your photos, so that the others can understand better why you decided to share it and to learn something new. 

I'm looking forward to see some of your next photos and travel experiences. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!