AsiveC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Shab e Barat - A Special night for Whole Muslim in this World

Shab e Barat is known as a night for forgiveness and Muslims will offer prayers to Allah. This is very meaning full night for whole world Muslim. In This night all Muslim Going to Mosque and Pray to ALLAH for forgiveness. Shab e Barat also remain all Muslim that Ramadan Knocking at the Door. And Shab e Barat is a Muslim holiday also. In Arabic word We called this night is "Lailatul Borat".

Muslim Believe if anyone in this whole night will pray to ALLAH and forgiveness everything what they doing wrong, GOD will forgive all. But the things is Everyday, every time, every moment anyone can pray to GOD or forgiveness & their is no specific time or date. In this day in Bangladeshi Muslim Family they making different Sweets, Bread, Cooking different item and Many Good Foods also. They also share their foods with others like Neighbours, Relatives. 

There is no specific image i have to share with this article. If you want to know more details about Shab e Barat You can Check English Wikipedia or Bangla Wikipedia.

My Contributions in Google Maps Dhaka City \ Bangladesh \ Bangladesh Local Guides \ BDLG in twitter

1 comment
Level 9

Re: Shab e Barat - A Special night for Whole Muslim in this World

@AsiveCbrother thank you for your most valuable post. But its hurt me when i see you called GOD to ALLAH. as a Muslim you cant called him GOD. its my opinion if i wrong please forgive me.

Md Polash Hossien

||