TheRoadographer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Seven Sisters - Incredible India

me at Indo-China Border, Arunachal Pradesh, Indiame at Indo-China Border, Arunachal Pradesh, India

Yep, pre-British arena, Mughals ruled India for 300+ years but could never conquer its North Eastern states - popularly known as "Seven Sisters"A RHS drive on IMT Corridor in MyanmarA RHS drive on IMT Corridor in Myanmar

I was fortunate enough to touch all the Seven beautifuls last December.Indo-Bangladesh BorderIndo-Bangladesh Border

May pls travel with me to some most beautiful, adventurous and exclusive terrains in India - #TheGreat7SistersRunIndia - Bhutan BorderIndia - Bhutan Border

https://theroadographer.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-great-seven-sisters-run_11.html?m=1

#IncredibleIndia
#Roadographer #localguidesconnect
#letsguide

#TheGreat7SistersRun

Ajay Jagga aka Roadographer (India)
Northeast India
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Seven Sisters - Incredible India

Namskar..

@TheRoadographer

Nice Photo .. and Your Post..

I would Like to Read more About Seven Sisters.. 

Thanks for This post.. 

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Thanks @Shrut19 must pls read the Full blog specially FAQs

Former Google Contributor

@TheRoadographer like @Shrut19 mentioned I would like to learn more about your trip! What would you recommend to a visitor? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@TheRoadographer looks really beautiful! How long did it take you to visit all seven states? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @DanniS this was a quick RUN of 8000+ KMs ex New Delhi in 16 days, could explore Arunachal Pradesh in details and touched the rest six in this time frame. You need to have MINIMUM 30 days to explore it

Level 10

Hi @VasT pls read the full blog, specially the FAQs, still you have queries, pls ask me hete. Would try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Wow that's impressive @TheRoadographer! 🙂 You're quite the traveler. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks @DanniS yep, motored almost all Indian states, except Sikkim, on Mainland India...

@TheRoadographer thank you for your suggestion! Keep in mind that when sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!