SenjaIMG_20190108_183317.jpg

IMG_20190108_183312.jpg

------------
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Senja

Hey @Muhaiqbal_,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Before you start interacting more in the community, I suggest you go through the following resources: What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. Feel free to write something about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect in our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

I find your photos great, however sharing a bit more information about your images in general would arouse the curiosity and interest of the other members, and they will have a better understanding of the place.

By the way, the two photos that you have uploaded are the same, so you can consider removing one of them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Muhaiqbal_,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. However, could you tell us your idea behind them? As I can see there was a storm at the moment when you took the photos, right? 

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board and 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography articles, they might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Oke thanks youu