cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Selo retirado do meu perfil

Boa tarde. 
Tenho 1 problema a relatar, com relação aos meus selos: 

Hoje tomei conhecimento do selo "Diretor" e ao concultar no meu perfil observei que o selo conquistado anteriormente chamado "Wally?" foi REMOVIDO do meu perfil. Simplesmente sem aviso prévio visível ou ao mínimo uma pergunta para saber se eu queria manter minha conquista, mesmo que insignificante como, pelo visto, foi esse que me foi "retirado". Não é pelo "Wally", e sim pela "conquista" que tomou meu tempo em algo que inicialmente era inútil, mas pela conquista alguns Local Guides acabam jogando, como eu. Lamentável que tenham feito isso e espero que retornem com esse selo ou não criem mais nenhuma conquista que no futuro retirem, fazendo com que alguns Local Guides se sintam "enganados".

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Brasil
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Selo retirado do meu perfil

@ParaenseCarioca please don't worry too much about that Finding Waldo badge, it was meant to be temporary as it was just a game. The game started around April 1. I got the full badge during that week. After 2 months, the badge was gone from my profile. It has been quite some time now after my Wally badge was removed. I think the removal of the badge isn't fixed to everyone at the same time, some people had the badge longer than others. Still, it was just a game and isn't tied to our contributions as Local Guides. Your contribution to Maps is far much more important to everyone else since it helps other users, and keep up the good work contributing.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@ParaenseCarioca please don't worry too much about that Finding Waldo badge, it was meant to be temporary as it was just a game. The game started around April 1. I got the full badge during that week. After 2 months, the badge was gone from my profile. It has been quite some time now after my Wally badge was removed. I think the removal of the badge isn't fixed to everyone at the same time, some people had the badge longer than others. Still, it was just a game and isn't tied to our contributions as Local Guides. Your contribution to Maps is far much more important to everyone else since it helps other users, and keep up the good work contributing.

Level 8

Entendido! 🙂

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim