5.jpgBC1.jpg

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Malaysia
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Selected great pics of Malaysia - the Truly Asia

Hi @Atiq19,

Nice to see you here!

Both of the pictures are great, but I'm more interested in the second one. Is this some kind of a national park? I would love to hear more about it, because I've never been to Malaysia and hopefully when someday I get the chance to travel there I'll definitely check this place with my own eyes. I've never seen anything like it. It's truly spectacular.

Thank you for sharing and I'll be waiting for your response.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

wow, @Atiq19 that's such an amazing pics , personally i've been to malaysia several times, but never get a change to see Putra Mosque and Batu Caves directly 

@KlaudiyaG I think it is Batu Caves, (hope I'm not mistaken) it's one of the most beautiful places to visit In Malaysia , already in Save List 🙂 

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG! Thank you. The picture is of Batu Caves. Here thousands year old caves are located. Hindu temples are also here. It is a sacred place for Hindu religion.

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 8

@RahmatHarmanP! @KlaudiyaG! That is correct

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 9

@Atiq19 great pictures you have got some seriously hidden talent of photography 😉
@RahmatHarmanP welcome bro meet me anytime you are back or transiting from Malaysia 🙂

@KlaudiyaG Here is the link for both places, enjoy your e-travel 😉

PUTRA MOSQUE
BATU CAVES 

Former Google Contributor

Hi,

Thank you @Haseeb, @Atiq19 and @RahmatHarmanP so much for the useful information!

It's been added to my bucket list.

Wish you all an amazing day or evening (depending on your time zones)

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Atiq19 Nice shots.. we will visit more places soon 🙂

Level 9

Level 8

@Haseeb you're welcome bro, thanks, I will let you know when i get there...