Level 7

Select your ship and go where the wind takes you

Screenshot_20190222-094947_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190222-094955_Gallery.jpg

Ölüdeniz, Fethiye/Muğla, Türkiye
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Select your ship and go where the wind takes you

Great shots @Zamisli , thanks for sharing.

I would choose the Black Pearl to take me to the middle of the sea to feel calm and hear the wind. Honestly, I didn't like sailing when I was kid, and I felt sick, but it changed with the time. Whenever I have time I go to Lake Balaton, or Sveti Vlas for sailing.

I really like the colors on the second one and how the mountains are towering behind the water. What kind of camera did you use? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Thx for like. Its just my phone. Samaung a7. I havent prof. Photog.mach but to see the beauty that is important 🙂

Level 7

So i have chosen Black Pearl too 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the reply @Zamisli!

You don't need professional camera to capture the moment. If you are using your phone mostly, feel free to check out these two articles 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

PS: Don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!