LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Seeing LOTS of LG Points?

After weeks with rollercoaster points, today i had back a lot of points (around 30)... so i want to share with you and thanks engineering team for fixing this glitch!

Please, check your contributes and confirm!

Schermata 2017-04-27 alle 10.43.22.png

18 comments
Level 7

Re: Seeing LOTS of LG Points?

Oh My God!! You are having this much points? This is Awesome. This is my target now. I will contribute to the maps as much as I can and steadily will reach this much point for sure 🙂

Thanks for being my inspiration 🙂

Cheers,

Zalak

Level 10

@ZalakK wrote:

Oh My God!! You are having this much points? This is Awesome. This is my target now. I will contribute to the maps as much as I can and steadily will reach this much point for sure 🙂

Cheers,

Zalak

It's not huge... you know, here we have people with more than 40 thousands of points!!!

Level 8

@LucioV wrote:

@ZalakK wrote:

Cheers,

Zalak

It's not huge... you know, here we have people with more than 40 thousands of points!!!

Still impressive, good job!

Level 10

@LucioV

my contributions points also decrease before 3-4 days.

but it increased today !Screenshot (150).png

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 7

That is INSANE!!! I'mean I can't even imagine of that much! BUT, important is keeping contributing and let others know what we think of those places. Which we are doing already. Reaching that much point is seriously some other level for me 😄

Cheers,

Zalak

Level 10

This is Awesome. Bravo man. You are one of the tops in the World.  I will contribute to the maps as much as I can. Go on @LucioV

Level 10

@LucioV That os something...

Level 10

I am trying to maintain the distance not more than a half @LucioV, hahahahahaha

I am feeling your dedications.

Just carry on.

Good luck. 🙂

Level 10

I will remember my contribution @LucioV1493306752904.png