kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

See your reviews and photos on Google Earth Voyager

Sharing information about places on Google Maps helps other people know where to go in your city, but did you know your contributions can help people discover new places on Google Earth, too?

On Google Earth Voyager, we create interactive lists that showcase stunning locations around the world. Many of these lists feature thoughtful reviews and beautiful photos shared by Local Guides like you.

Here are a few recent Google Earth Voyager lists that feature your recommendations:

Iconic Film Locations: Local Guides toured these 14 famous filming locations that people can visit in real life. Do you recognize them?

Caption: A photo of the home featured in the film “The Hobbit,” which is built into the side of a grassy hill and features a green circular door. (Local Guide Przemek Szuba)Caption: A photo of the home featured in the film “The Hobbit,” which is built into the side of a grassy hill and features a green circular door. (Local Guide Przemek Szuba)

Beautiful Outdoor Yoga Spots: See where yogis around the world get their flow on outside in public parks, beaches, and other free spaces.

Caption: A photo of men and women sitting cross-legged on blankets on a patio at Tathawade Garden in Pune, India. (Local Guide Vinod Veerkar)Caption: A photo of men and women sitting cross-legged on blankets on a patio at Tathawade Garden in Pune, India. (Local Guide Vinod Veerkar)Global Food Halls: Food halls offer a heady array of artisanal goods, street food, and celeb-run eateries under one king-size roof. Explore 10 that are recommended by your fellow Local Guides.

Caption: A photo of a stall filled with wooden crates of fruits and vegetables at Mathallen Oslo in Oslo, Norway. (Local Guide Jan Petter Hansen)Caption: A photo of a stall filled with wooden crates of fruits and vegetables at Mathallen Oslo in Oslo, Norway. (Local Guide Jan Petter Hansen)Beautiful Wineries of Spain: Plan a Spanish wine country getaway to these gorgeous bodegas that are Local Guide-approved.

Caption: A photo of the vineyard at Bodegas Marqués De Riscal in Álava, Spain with its Frank Gehry-designed building in the background featuring the iconic rippled colored titanium and steel facade. (Local Guide María Fernando)Caption: A photo of the vineyard at Bodegas Marqués De Riscal in Álava, Spain with its Frank Gehry-designed building in the background featuring the iconic rippled colored titanium and steel facade. (Local Guide María Fernando)

Outdoor Swimming Spots: From a penguin-filled beach to a seven-tiered waterfall, dive into these scenic outdoor swimming locales.

Caption: A photo of a natural swimming pool made up of a 50-foot waterfall that feeds into a canyon surrounded by a grotto in Travis County, Texas. (Local Guide Zion ghimiray)Caption: A photo of a natural swimming pool made up of a 50-foot waterfall that feeds into a canyon surrounded by a grotto in Travis County, Texas. (Local Guide Zion ghimiray)

What Voyager lists would you like to see feature Local Guides’ photos and reviews? Tell us in the comments below! Want your contributions to be featured? Get tips on how to stand out in our community policy.

39 comments
Level 10

Re: See your reviews and photos on Google Earth Voyager

Level 9

@kmajewski 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing

Of course My favorite is Global food halls 😄

Connect Moderator

Pretty awesome to see Local Guides content implemented into other areas across the Googleverse, including Google Earth. Really makes our contributions feel valued! 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

@kmajewski, it is a great idea!

I really liked  Outdoor Swimming Spots

I know an interesting place in the Philippines - Kawasan Falls.

04016-800x45004033

Another interesting place in Australia is also worthy of being listed. Maybe a list of the most beautiful beaches?

Whitsunday Islands

0_12099d_6b0d34a1_-1-XL

0_12096b_d21ec788_-1-XL

0_120996_19347d86_XL

My photos are not very high quality. You can find better. But you can understand if these places are interesting for the list.

Level 8

so beautiful thanks

MaxMaz08
Level 10

I like to share Bangladesh few location 

Sajek Valley - Kingdom of Cloud  ( Bangladesh )

Alutila cave 

Full details in my this post A Dark advanture cave in Bangladesh: Alutila - Khagrachari

Saint Martin Island - Bangladesh 

coral reef  island 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Those photos are stunnig @kmajewski. Thanks for sharing. Our himalayas in Nepal are cynosure to all directors for filming. Mt. Everest bears a whole film with the name 'Everest'.

I like to see best museums featured in the voyager.

Level 10

Hey @MahabubMunna, the Sajek valley looks amazing. 😍 Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Level 10

@kmajewski Wow! This is most amazing. Thank you for sharing.