YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Season of Changes - Post Feedbacks to Improve Connect at Feedback board, and link here

Over the years of Connect, I witness lots of Changes at Connect.  

And it seems the completion of Summit kicked off the Season of Changes for Local Guides.

During #LGSummit17, we are encouraged to fully use our imagination - the only limit is our own imaginations to think of Feedbacks.

So why not do some brain excercise!

As for all feedbacks, we should be posting to the Feedback & Feature Request board.  But we can all link our Connect related feedback posts here for easy reference.

--

Oct 27 - 2 entries added 

Oct 28 - 5 entries added

Oct 29 - 1 entry added

Oct 30 - 1 entry added

===

A. Season of Changes - Connect - Multilingual by SampsonF

B. Season of Changes - Connect - Tagging People by SampsonF

C.  Add external images not count against quota by LucioV

D.  [FR] Review of the week by LucioV

E. Re: [FR] Option to unaccept my post as a solution... by NarenChandra

F. Why lack of activities at Travel & Advice board?  by SampsonF

G. Request: Connect website interface - Card: Welcome to Local Guides Connect by DraganKajtez

H.  Sistema de chat en Connect by FaridMonti

I.   LG Connect won't let me embed a video/photo from G... by StephenAbraham

15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Season of Changes - Post Feedbacks to Improve Connect at Feedback board, and link here

Thanks @YK1001, I like this way to proceed, and to create an index for an easy way to find the feedback.

We should pin this post. to keep easy to find for everyone.

Ermes

Level 1

Re: Season of Changes - Post Feedbacks to Improve Connect at Feedback board, and link here

hey

thanks for this post greeting to you mr or mis

can i ask you something pls

Level 8

Hi @hamada97,

If you question is related to this topic, please feel free to ask here.

Otherwise, it will be better to create a new thread for your question.

Level 8

Thank you very much, @ErmesT!

I am glad that you find "Index Post" a reasonable ways to organize posts.

Some topic is huge that can span long periods of time to cover.  Breaking topics into smaller sub-topics, hopefully will allow subsequent discussions more focused.

Connect Moderator

This is the same structure that I created, just tonight, for another topic @YK1001

It is nice to see how we came out with the same concept simultaneously, even if we didn't talk about it before 

Ermes 

Level 8

HI @LucioV,

Thank you very much for the inputs.

Topics like Map Edits, Approval Process, Bad Content Management on Maps really worth their own threads.

How about choose one domain you care most and start linking feedback posts into it?  Nov 1st is a good cut off date for us to starting maintaining those Indexes.

I will include those Connect related posts into the Opening Post here.

Level 10

I'd love, but I'm working and I'm trying to have my sons doing their homework. It's hard time!

Maybe later!

Level 8

No problem, @LucioV!

Please keep telling us more about your good ideas!