Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Searching as a flying bird; Can anyone help?

A friend asked me, what next? (Many people say what to talk about! matter of thinking!) Suddenly I am also fell into the thought,  about 'what next'? Which topic can be fun for everyone? Although many ideas were generated but it does not have it for lake of instrument. There is no time to do the instrument. That means going to take pictures is very difficult to find out. Now month of Ramadan. For which time is hard to find. I realized that now I have become a flying bird in search of peace or fun between rivers or ponds. Just found that I have no idea what to hold ..! Can anyone help me in this matter.........?

Searching for TopicSearching for Topic

Any suggestion ? :  @ErmesT , @Csaba,  @Myrathor@AnuradhaP@ShafiulB@DiAnaUS , @OSAMA

Fun/Kidding : ha..ha..haaaaaaaa 'friends' - I am coming with some great ideas..ha..haaaaaaaa...haaa! (Fun)

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
কুমিল্লা জেলা, চট্টগ্রাম বিভাগ, বাংলাদেশ
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Searching as a flying bird; Can anyone help?

Hi @Kamalhasnainee, not really "original" but interesting. You will find a lot of flying birds in here.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Beautiful-Birds-Captured-on-Camera/m-p/1...

The interesting part is the "flying only" rule

I will be happy to contribute later.

I suppose this topic should be moved in the "share your photos" board.

Level 9

Dear @ErmesT you are right, please move/merge it to the right place ! I think, it is my mistake !

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee, not really "original" but interesting. You will find a lot of flying birds in here.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Beautiful-Birds-Captured-on-Camera/m-p/1...

The interesting part is the "flying only" rule

I will be happy to contribute later.

I suppose this topic should be moved in the "share your photos" board.

Thanks.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

oh no @Kamalhasnainee, I was just jocking about the flying bird.
A lot of people now is just trying a good subject to post. My point of view is that we don't need to have a good subject everyday, nor everyweek.
There are a lot of recent topic that are forced, not flowing naturally, made only to post something. Myself, i'm not writing new topic.
But when I meet a good subject than, yes, than I go down like an chasing eagle.

So don't warry, and take your time.

I'm with you

What about a "chasing duck? 🙂

DSC00843.jpg

Level 9

Oho! Misunderstood! Now I am clear and  Wow ! Those are trying to discover their desired ! @ErmesT thematically it is bearing the high profile. The picture is telling their subject of work! Really attractive! Thanks for sharing! @MariaBi I think you may like this also!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

hahaha topics are getting harder to come up with @Kamalhasnainee 

when you said you're like a bird, I thought about this popular pop song from my youth... 🙂

Level 10

@DiAnaUS I think you need not worry about next post, there are many foodies waiting for your post.

Level 9

Ok @DiAnaUS  I am making it easy. Normally we are seeing some children's are playing. I do not know what you think seeing this picture but by this picture I meant, one lg member in connect is going forward by hitting with his/her beautiful topic or regular activity with all other lg members in connect. 

Targeting point to play in connectTargeting point to play in connect

I hope now it is easy to understand the topic. Thanks to all. 

It also may like - @ErmesT @ShafiulB @OSAMA @EhsanD @InayatK @SumaiyaZafrin 

Thanks

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh