kasiyanta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Seafood

Seafood

seafood. dok pribadiseafood. dok pribadiseafood. dok pribadiseafood. dok pribadiWhen you go to the beach there is something that is lacking if you do not eat seafood.
The restaurant on the sea side of Ngandong is a reference for our family.
Good and complete type of cuisine.

dok pribadidok pribadidok pribadidok pribadidok pribadidok pribadi

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Seafood

Hi @kasiyanta.

Wow, this food looks delicious! Personally, I am not a fan of seafood but just seeing these photos makes me want to try everything. Can you please share a bit more details to your post. Are these dishes traditional for your country? I am sure some Local Guides would even want to know the recipes.

Do you know that you can leave your review and photos of this place on Google Maps. It'll be of great use to other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place they're visiting before going there. You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Seafood

Hi @KlaudiyaG

I already know how to give a review somewhere. This seafood restaurant I have reviewed about this place.