Harshu_07's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Scenic Gidiya Khoh Waterfall near by Indore City, Indore

PicsArt_03-31-12.47.43.jpg

Did you take bath under a high waterfall?

I was getting excited while packing bag for the trek. It was Mid-June. I have been going for treks for last 5 years and saw so many jungles from inside. This is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking fall I ever seen. Around 40 kms from Indore City. 

PicsArt_03-31-12.53.05.jpg

Gidiya Khoh, Madhya Pradesh
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Scenic Gidiya Khoh Waterfall near by Indore City, Indore

Hello, Harshu16,

I've been very pleased by your photos.

It's astonishing

Thanks a lot, good luck!!

Level 10

@Harshu_07 

Really, it's a beautiful waterfall. Thanks for sharing. I love nature also.

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Harshu_07,

Welcome to Connect!

This waterfall looks very beautiful and very high. It reminds me to Waterfall "Raisko Praskalo" in my country.

I am curious how did you manage to reach the waterfall? Is it very hard for trekking there? 

The content you've posted does not appear to be your own and is in violation of the Local Guides program rules. Your post is written very well and in a really interesting way but it would be great if you could provide your own images.

Please make sure you edit it and remove the first photo that is not yours, or your post will be moved to the off-topic section of the community. In case you don't have such photos, you can always make use of our photo library.

I recommend you to check out those articles: Your guide to Connect and How to choose a topic for your Connect post to find out more information for posting on Connect. I would like to invite you to introduce yourself here Introduce Yourself - April 2020.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thank you so much, mgpp for appreciation. Glad to know you liked the photos. Have a great day! 🙂

Level 6

That's great! Thank you so much Biswajit 🙂

Level 6

Please let me know what needs to be changed in this post. I don't think there is anything wrong with it.