Level 3

Sayulita is Amazing

IMG_8898.jpgIMG_8919.jpgIMG_9085.jpg

Sayulita, Nay., México
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Sayulita is Amazing

Hi @DiegoChas,

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for sharing the colourful photo of Sayulita. 

Welcome to beautiful Bangladesh!

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Hi @DiegoChas,

Welcome to Connect.

Have you visited Mexico recently? What did you like the most there? Keep in mind that when you share more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @DiegoChas,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos, I love the colours. Life is really beautiful, and it makes you wanna sing and dance. 🙂 

Can you tell us a bit more about the place? What did you enjoy most? 

You can always have a look at the following which will help you in your future posts: What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 3

Hello my name is Diego I am from Argentina I live in Mexico City.
It's my first time in vallarta. but in March I move here.

now I understand a little better how this page works

I hope to make good contributions as we like to explore new places and also recommend 🙂

my English is a little bad

It's better in English, right!

regards!

Level 3

Hello! Borris Yesterday I made this publication to test, I love I hope to make more and better contributions

salaudo! and thanks for your help

Hi @DiegoChas,

Thank you for your response! You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly. 

Poco a poco lo entenderás :). You can write in any language you prefer. By right clicking on a post you can translate it in any language.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!