NasimP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Save the World and explore the amazing World

Hello there

I am Nasim Parvez from Bangladesh, google local guide is the best product of google, spread the information over the world meanwhile explore the place around the world  we can also make aware people about the Sustainable development goals like climate change, Quality education. is there any comment let me know .

Dhaka, Bangladesh
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Save the World and explore the amazing World

you can also add water management.

@NasimP wrote:

Hello there

I am Nasim Parvez from Bangladesh, google local guide is the best product of google, spread the information over the world meanwhile explore the place around the world  we can also make aware people about the Sustainable development goals like climate change, Quality education. is there any comment let me know .

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

@NasimP wrote:

Hello there

Level 5

Thank you very much Asif Shuvo, Highly appreciated.

@asifshuvo wrote:

@NasimP wrote:

Hello there

@asifshuvo wrote:

@NasimP wrote:

Hello there