Saurav1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Satara meet up

It's kind of general meet-up of local guides of Satara. In meet-up we travel around city improve google map and upload photos and videos. After meet-up we can enjoy satara's famous misal.(Meet-up is on 14th of October 2018 in morning time 6AM. meetup point- Shivaji circle Powai naka.

Satara, Maharashtra, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Satara meet up

Hi @Saurav1,

It's great that you want to meet other Local Guides! What I suggest you to do is to check in here if there are any already organized Meet-Ups around you in the near future. If there aren't any available currently you can create one yourself.

In this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up you will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks for suggesting this. But there is no any meet up happen near me. So I continue with my meet-up.

Google Moderator

Hi @Saurav1,

Why not organise an official meet-up on our website? Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear in the Upcoming Meet-ups section on the Meet-ups board for other Local Guides to participate. 

By the way, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks for suggesting this idea. For next meetup I will try it.