Stella18's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Sardinia travelling

There are lot of reason to visit Sardinia. The colour of the sea, the white beaches. The nature. If you want to taste good products and tipical dishes with a breathtaking landscape Sardinia it's the right choice. IMG_20190711_102518.jpg

IMG_20190711_103119.jpg

Olbia, OT, Italia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sardinia travelling

That water looks crystal clear @Stella18, I just want to jump straight in!

Is Sardinia a good place for snorkelling? What is the typical Sardinian cuisine like?

I'm letting you know that I have relabelled your post to Travel since your post is about Sardinia as a destination. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi MortenSi, 

I can tell you about my experience   in Sardinia. If you want to see stunning sea and do snorkeling I suggest you these places: Golfo degli Aranci, Cala Brandichi (this beach is also know as little Tahiti), Arzachena, La Maddalena.

Regarding food one of the typical product is cheese (pecorino sardo) you can taste it with homemade honey and with a glass of wine (Vermentino). 

If you like meat Porceddù is a delicious traditional dish. I also advice you to taste Seadas, traditional dessert with cheese.

I'll post some photos and descriptions about food. 

I hope I gave you some useful information.

Have a nice day! 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for all the great advice @Stella18, I actually thought seafood was more common there.

I will definitely take note of those beaches! 

By the way if you want to communicate directly with others you can tag them by typing @ before there name. This way they'll receive a notification saying you've tagged them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!