Sandcastle's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Sand Castles - fascination

Sandcastles...everybody loves sandcastles! The fascination of seeing others - or indeed teaching others - to build a great castle in sand has been around for 100 years.

Most people want to know just 2 things - How do you do that? and, more importantly, How does it stand up?

Texas snowman!Texas snowman!20180527_104408.jpg20130514_115646.jpg20130718_111801.jpg20130805_111037.jpg20131019_122449.jpg20131124_122454.jpg20140412_123311.jpg20140930_170259.jpghappy sandball.JPGsand yamaha.jpgsepiaAlamo.jpgwedding dolphins.JPGwell, if you live in South Texas you have the perfect beaches to make these creations work whatever the scale

South Padre Island, Texas, USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sand Castles - fascination

Hey @Sandcastle

I always loved doing sandcastles. Did you take those pictures during a special event? Tell us more about it. 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sand Castles - fascination

These look amazing, @Sandcastle. Thank you for sharing. Do you have a specific reason to have your nickname on the same topic? 

Also, you might like Sand Castles in Mallorca.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!