SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Salmaan - A Local Guide from India - My Connect Live Recap

Great recap @SalmaanN

Thanks for sharing your great experience with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hey friend,  if Google sent us invitation than we go there by own expenses or by Google....pls reply bro

Level 9

Hello @SalmaanN 
Thanks for sharing your nice Recap with us. Wish you all the best.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Thank you so much, dear @NareshDarji bhai. I am glad that you like my recap. My wishes are with you for making it to Connect Live next year. All the best! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @Tarachand_shaky bro. Yes, if you get selected to attend by Google Local Guides Team, the total expense of your trip during the event period will be covered by Google. Do contribute and I wish you to get selected next year. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your kind words, @ShahMdSultan bhai.It was really a great experience. All the best to you too.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Great recap @SalmaanN

You've got very nice writing skills, and the photos are awesome too. You truly got to explore San Francisco like a local and I'm sure the food would've been awesome too. 

I'm a local guide from Delhi, whenever in town, ease feel free to connect, would love to show you around. 

Cheers 

Level 8

Thank you so much for your kind words, dear @Harjeev. I am so glad to know that you like my writing. It was a wonderful experience at San Francisco. The food also were awesome especially the fish dishes are my favorite. And thanks a lot for your invite. Also, please do contact me when you come to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to show you around. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN,

After following you on LG connect, I was very happy to get the chance to meet you at CL18.

Your photos and your post are great. Thanks for sharing.

Here is one of my souvenirs with you ?

IMG_20181018_180038.jpg

See you

Jul

Level 8

Hi @Julien44.

It was great to meet you in person at Connect Live 2018. Thank you so much for the amazing gift you gave. Everytime, when seeing your gift reminds me about you. Hope to see you soon again. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides