Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hi guys,

Here's a short introduction about myself

Name: Venkatesh

What I love about being a Local Guide: I joined the local guide program recently and I love that I started exploring more after starting, so that I can provide an overall view of the place. This would be helpful people anywhere to know about the places and find a review about them before hand.

My favorite thing to explore: My favorite things are many but travel and photography are something I love. I want to explore the whole world and have photos of beautiful places  captured by me pinned to that particular place. That would be my portal to travel to any place in the world in my mind ?

Fun Fact about me: I love dancing, want to try anything new in technology, Introvert and loves to watch movies and drown myself in coffee.

Me enjoying the view in BhutanMe enjoying the view in Bhutan

And this below picture would describe what's in my mind ?

Fly High and Explore the WorldFly High and Explore the World

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/
Level 7

تعارف المرشيين المحليين

Café à tit mellil

تعارف

Former Google Contributor

Re: تعارف المرشيين المحليين

السلام عليكم @Zakariajnina,

مرحبا بك على المنتدى

سوف أنقل مشاركتك هذه الى الموضوع الشهري عرف عن نفسك, و من خلاله سوف يكون لديك المجال في التعريف عن نفسك و التعرف على الآخرين

.نظرًا لأن هذه هي المرة الأولى التي تنشر فيها على المنتدى, أنصحك على قراءة هذه النصائح و نتطلع لرؤية مشاركاتك المستقبلية

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Re: تعارف المرشيين المحليين

شكرا

Level 8

Salam Kenal nama saya Romlih buhori,saya google local guide level 8

Bunga pohon pinusBunga pohon pinus

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

• Name: Phill
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my experiences with the world. I find value in every review I read because it gives me various perspectives of a place I want to visit. I usually will only look at the rating, and only after I have visited the location will I read the reviews. I like to see how my experience compares to others and when I write my reviews, I tend to focus on things that were not previously mentioned.
  • My favorite thing to explore: Coffee shops. I travel for coffee. What I like to do is select the coffee shop that is the furthest away from where I am, and walk to it. Along the way, I usually find other coffee shops or places of interest and it really makes me feel less like a tourist and more like a local.
  • Fun Fact about me: I have visited over 200+ coffee shops and I am in the process of turning my experiences into a guide and blog.
  • Instagram: caffeinated.piglet - https://www.instagram.com/caffeinated.piglet/ 
Level 6

custom

LRM_EXPORT_20190117_224257.jpg

Level 7

Introducing myself

IMG-20190117-WA0000.jpg

This is me Malati

Re: Introducing myself

Hi @Malati201,

Welcome to Connect!

I've moved your post to our Introduce Yourself section. Feel free to introduce yourself to fellow Local Guides. 🙂

PS: For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: custom

Hello @ipunk1,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Since this is your first post, I will put in in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019.

You can always read the following articles, which will help you in your future posts: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!