RonitBadal's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: #SWEETS FROM INDIA TO 🌏

Thanks a lot @RonitBadal 

For showing the real taste of India with community. All sweets are really mouth watering and i really love sweets. 

I also want to share some sweets from Chamba, Himachal Pradesh. I hope you'll like to see them. 

@mehdibabaee214 @TsekoV @BeatrizAguilar @davidhyno 

A box containing various kinds of sweets (barfi, laddu) and some snacks.A box containing various kinds of sweets (barfi, laddu) and some snacks.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for showing us those delicacies! Are they special for the region of Chamba? I am curious what filling is used inside those sweets, do you know?

As for Indian sweets, I have only tried Malai sandwich. Have you ever tried it?

Caption: A photo of traditional Indian dessert - Malai sandwiches. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of traditional Indian dessert - Malai sandwiches. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

I unknow all these Indian sweets, I would like to try the badaam barfi because it seems like the turrΓ³n (a kind of confectionery resembling nougat, made from almonds and honey). Is the baadam bafi simething like the turrΓ³n @RonitBadal?

@

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 9

@IshantHP_ig I wouldn't know by where to begin eating. What is your favorite sweet? 

Level 9

Level 9

Level 9

@IshantHP_ig I have never tried Indian sweets, sorry! My favorite is chocolate, in any version.

Level 9

Level 9

@IshantHP_ig  thank you, If I see any sweet from India I will try it, of sure!

I am from Venezuela, so I like the Venezuelan cacao, especially the Savoy chocolate