RonitBadal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: #SWEETS FROM INDIA TO 🌏

Thanks a lot @RonitBadal 

For showing the real taste of India with community. All sweets are really mouth watering and i really love sweets. 

I also want to share some sweets from Chamba, Himachal Pradesh. I hope you'll like to see them. 

@mehdibabaee214 @TsekoV @BeatrizAguilar @davidhyno 

A box containing various kinds of sweets (barfi, laddu) and some snacks.A box containing various kinds of sweets (barfi, laddu) and some snacks.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for showing us those delicacies! Are they special for the region of Chamba? I am curious what filling is used inside those sweets, do you know?

As for Indian sweets, I have only tried Malai sandwich. Have you ever tried it?

Caption: A photo of traditional Indian dessert - Malai sandwiches. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of traditional Indian dessert - Malai sandwiches. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

I unknow all these Indian sweets, I would like to try the badaam barfi because it seems like the turrón (a kind of confectionery resembling nougat, made from almonds and honey). Is the baadam bafi simething like the turrón @RonitBadal?

@

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 9

@IshantHP_ig I wouldn't know by where to begin eating. What is your favorite sweet? 

Level 9
Level 9

Level 9

@IshantHP_ig I have never tried Indian sweets, sorry! My favorite is chocolate, in any version.

Level 9

Level 9

@IshantHP_ig  thank you, If I see any sweet from India I will try it, of sure!

I am from Venezuela, so I like the Venezuelan cacao, especially the Savoy chocolate