RonitBadal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#SWEETS FROM INDIA TO 🌏

Badaam peda (almond peda)Badaam peda (almond peda)

Coconut ladoo prepared from mixture of freshly grated coconut,ghee,milk,cardamom powder.Coconut ladoo prepared from mixture of freshly grated coconut,ghee,milk,cardamom powder.

Bombay halwaBombay halwa

Malai barfi (Cream barfi)Malai barfi (Cream barfi)

Pista barfi (pistachio barfi)Pista barfi (pistachio barfi)

Gulkand barfi (Rose barfi)Gulkand barfi (Rose barfi)

Malai pedaMalai peda

Rawa ladoo (Semolina ladoo)Rawa ladoo (Semolina ladoo)

Motichur ladoo:Miniature boondi made out of besan/chickpea flour batter fried in ghee, then simmered in sugar syrup and formed into laddu .Motichur ladoo:Miniature boondi made out of besan/chickpea flour batter fried in ghee, then simmered in sugar syrup and formed into laddu .

Badaam barfi(or almond fudge)Badaam barfi(or almond fudge)

Presenting you all some delicious or i will say mouth watering sweet from the sweet loving land of India.A festival,Exam results,A new born celebration,New vehicle came home,Bought new home,Getting engage or married etc etc we here in india just need a occasion of happiness and lots of sweet are there to enjoy it.Hope you all will love it too ❤️.

Vapi, Gujarat, India
31 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: #SWEETS FROM INDIA TO 🌏

Hello @RonitBadal,

Everything looks absolutely delicious. Thank you very much for the detailed explanation under each photo, it will really help everyone who wants to try some tasty sweets when they visit India.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hey thanks alot @LilyanaZ for loving my pictures,Most welcome to everyone who wants to visit india🌏❤️.#WeallareOneUNITED..

Level 3

I liked

Spoiler

Level 3

So beauty

Level 8

Wow @RonitBadal 

These sweet looks yummy and are similar to sweets found in Nepal.

Namaste

Niraj

Level 8

Thanks 😊 @mehdibabaee214

Level 8

Thanks alott @mehdibabaee214

Level 8

Thanks for loving this pictures 😊 @NirajBhusal yes they may seem similar but may be tasting different from each other like we all humans are same but we differentiate each other by cultures and trends,But still we all are United as one.😊🌏

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RonitBadal,

Thanks for sharing those delicious photos. My favorite is Badaam peda. Last time I celebrated Diwali with my Indian friend there were so many of those sweets.

I just have a question and I am very curious to ask how is it possible to add that metallic color on the sweets? Can it be eaten?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!