HUMBERTO_V's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

STREET ART WORLD

The idea of this post, is to gather all the street art in the world, download here your best pictures. Teach us what things have impacted you, to be able to enjoy with you all the good that the street offers us.

Coast Guard LORAN-C Station, Estartit, Catalonia, Spain.

The LORAN base (officially Coast Guard LORAN-C Station Estartit) was a secondary Zulu station within the LORAN radio navigation program for the Mediterranean Sea (GRI 7990), built in Alt de la Pedrosa near L'Estartit, in the Baix Empordà. Of American management, it was put into operation in 1961 and disconnected on January 1, 1995. The antennas were demolished in 2005 and the station remains abandoned. It used a power of 165 kW transmission. There is an asphalted road from L'Estartit that passes near the Torre Ponça. Now we can visit it, and discover a series of fantastic murals.

IMG_20180209_171957.jpg

This is my favorite mural, but we have many more to see.

IMG_20180209_172116.jpgIMG_20180209_171806.jpgIMG_20180209_170735.jpgIMG_20180209_170609.jpg

The base Loran is still a dangerous place, go carefully.

IMG_20180209_172408.jpg

@Gio51x  @BeatrizAguilar @LucioV @ErmesT @DanniS @MoniV

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Estartit, España
166 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: STREET ART WORLD

Hi @HUMBERTO_V,

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. Those are really pretty! I'm stunned! @BorrisS also appreciates good street art 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @HUMBERTO_V,

Thank you for sharing these amazing pictures with us.

I really like street art, I think it brings color to our grey everyday life. 

My favorite one is the third one (smurf). Which one is yours?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

@DanniS @MoniV Thank you very much, pity that this art disappears too soon, but thanks to photography we can keep it a little in the memory.

Thank you very much, pity that this art disappears too soon, but thanks to photography we can keep it a little in the memory. I'm very happy that you like it, but my intention is that local guides share their images, encourage us, search their computers, sure they have something to offer.

FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS

I agree @HUMBERTO_V, some arts are incredible! 

This is by far my favorite street art I've seen from Cannes, France. You will see the most famous movies and actors. 

Caption: Bus station street art in Cannes, France. (Local Guide Alain Siteboun)Caption: Bus station street art in Cannes, France. (Local Guide Alain Siteboun)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @HUMBERTO_V,

Thank you for sharing these Street Art photos with us, I really enjoyed each one of them. @DanniS, thank you for tagging me, I really enjoy this kind of expression. 🙂

Trying to keep the same cartoon spirit of the already posted photos with the Smurfs and Snoopy, I will share with you one of Mr. Scrooge. 

Caption: street art in Sofia (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: street art in Sofia (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hola @HUMBERTO_V

I really like your post as in every city that I have recently visited I found some street art that caught my eye. Here is one of the paint that I liked most from East Side Gallery in Berlin.

I have added the label "Local Stories" to your post in order to increase it the visibility. 

Caption: freedom graffiti from East Side Gallery, BerlinCaption: freedom graffiti from East Side Gallery, Berlin

I am pretty sure that also @JavieraAu @IrrPavlova @KlaudiyaG will appreciate your contribution. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@HUMBERTO_V thank you for sharing these wonderful paintings. My favorite one is the first. Red, black and white are powerful colors and the face of the woman is so tender!

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram

Hello @HUMBERTO_V,

Thank you for the great idea! I really enjoy street art, and while i was in Korea, I found out many beautiful ones, most of them in small secluded alleys near university areas. I am sharing two I found near the campus of my university:
Caption: Picture of Graffiti  in SeoulCaption: Picture of Graffiti in SeoulCaption: Picture of Graffiti  in SeoulCaption: Picture of Graffiti in Seoul

Level 10

I think it's incredible. One question, do actors add with the passage of time? @DanniS

FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS