Did you mean: 
Level 8

SPAM FREE MAPS : RAJKOT

SPAM FREE MAPS : RAJKOT

TEA POST the દેશી cafe

Drive in Cinema, Rajkot Rd, Sadguru Nagar, Vajdi, Gujarat 360005, India

January 06, 2019 @ 17:00 (IST)

A thought towards making Spam Free Maps : India

The main reason for doing this event is to give proper information related to location and along with it the details i.e. photos also included. We have gone through few locations and seen that location photographs by mistake or not having proper knowledge where to load because of which wrong photos have been uploaded whereby the end user who is relying on google maps for reaching his location gets wrong photographs of the location that he is searching, resulting into wrong image created of Google maps. Hence would arrange one meet up for the same and the points to be discussed are as under:- 1. Introduction to Google Maps 2. How to add photos? 3. Role of Google Guide? 4. How to remove spam photographs? I hope after going through the above problem faced you will consider my event.

PS:- By hosting this event Google Maps team will be having positive effect on the end user thast they are taking care of there problems.

Thank you My Update  🙂 @DeniGu @sonnyNg @Sorbe @AlexaAC @MashaPS @IrrPavlova

RSVP here

Drive in Cinema, Rajkot Rd, Sadguru Nagar, Vajdi, Gujarat 360005, India
31 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: SPAM FREE MAPS : RAJKOT

Hi @rajuroyal,

Great initiative!

This is a great way of making Google Maps even better.

Good luck with your meet-up, and I hope to see a recap here on Connect afterwards.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Congratulations towards great initatiini @rajuroyal . I hope again our team will get great achievement. Very soon I will host meet up in Valsad and nearby Valsad.

Google Vendor

Great idea for a Meet-up @rajuroyal. Good luck with your initiative, and I hope you will have a successful Meet-up.

Keep up sharing and contributing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Namskar..

@rajuroyal Bhai..

All the very best for organising All India SPAM FREE MAPS Meetup

and SPAM FREE MAPS : RAJKOT..

As I promised I will definitely part of it..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 9

Great idea @rajuroyal

Cheers

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 8

Hello @MortenSI

Thank you soo much. Hoping for the best. I surely will share the recap.

Level 8

Hello @Tejal

Thank you very much for support 🙂

Level 8

Hello @InaS

Thank you Very much.

Level 8

Namskar @Shrut19

Thank you very much Sister.