Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

SPAM FREE MAPS : GUJARAT

SPAM FREE MAPS : GUJARAT

Kanam Residency 2

Near Kanam Residency 1, Urjanagar 1, Kudasan, Gujarat 382421, India

January 06, 2019 @ 15:00 (IST)

A thought towards making Spam Free Maps : India The main reason for doing this event is to give proper information related to location and along with it the details i.e. photos also included. We have gone through few locations and seen that location photographs by mistake or not having proper knowledge where to load because of which wrong photos have been uploaded whereby the end user who is relying on google maps for reaching his location gets wrong photographs of the location that he is searching, resulting into wrong image created of Google maps. Hence would arrange one meet up for the same and the points to be discussed are as under: 1. Introduction to Google Maps 2. How to add photos? 3. Role of Google Guide? 4. How to remove spam photographs? I hope after going through the above problem faced you will consider my event. PS: By hosting this event Google Maps team will be having positive effect on the end user that they are taking care of there problems.

RSVP here

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Near Kanam Residency 1, Urjanagar 1, Kudasan, Gujarat 382421, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: SPAM FREE MAPS : GUJARAT

Hi @NareshDarji,

I hope many Local Guides from your area will have the chance to joint your meet-up. Your idea is brilliant! To give proper information related to a location and along with it to add the details and photos, will be very helpful for all Google Maps users and Local Guides. I hope you will have fun and please don't forget to add a recap afterwards.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @NareshDarji

Thank you soo much for supporting, and best of luck for the meet up. despite the tight schedule. again Thank You Dear:)

Connect Moderator

We have already arranged 5 meetups in our community @KatyaL

We want make Google maps spam free so everyone finds on map proper information and photos about location. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

You are welcome dear @rajuroyal

Level 8

Please tell me, google send any gift and budget 

Please reply