TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

SHUTTING DOWN! Google Plus & Flickr Free Accounts - TravellerG

Dear LGs,

This post is post is for those who have Google+ & Free Flickr Accounts – Just a reminder.!!!

Google + & Flickr.jpg

I know tat many of you are aware about this fact; still...

1. Google + - Shutting down on 2nd April, 2019… Roughly 2 Months away!

Hope that we all aware of Google stopping the services of Google Plus (Google +) from 2nd April, 2019, due to some security issues happened, last year.

The Following 2 Links will help you with the details of, how to conclude safely.

1.       How to Delete your Google+ profile - Here 2.       What happens after you delete your Google+ profile - Here

Kindly, remember & do the needful.

==========================

2. Flickr – Withdrawing 1 TB free account on 5th February, 2019…. Just 3 Days away!

Flickr has been purchased by SmugMug, a professional Photo hosting company, and in their new policy is that the free account of 1TB will change to a total Photos + Videos of 1,000 numbers. You may remove / save excess photos and videos, before 5th February, which 3 days away from today (2nd Feb, 2019).

Hope this reminder will be helpful,

Thanks

@davidhyno 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

4 comments
Level 10

Re: SHUTTING DOWN! Google Plus & Flickr Free Accounts - TravellerG

Thanks for that .. I didn't realize all that was happening.

Level 10

You are welcome dear LG Friend @DshottDennis,

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

One thing to add @TravellerG, the API will be turned off before April so make sure you use takeout.google.com before then to archive your content to download locally if you want to preserve it. Do it today. Don't wait!!

Level 10

Thank you very much dear @PaulPavlinovich for your valuable advice; let us all do it, at the earliest.

Regards