MarcoR-SDG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

SALVADOREÑO RESTAURANT

332 W Center St, Provo, UT 84601, EE. UU.
4 comments
Level 8

Re: SALVADOREÑO RESTAURANT

Definitely this is one of the only authentic places in highly elaborated food with an exquisite flavor of the country combined all the dishes have the seasoning that distinguishes them. The service is the best since you arrive at the place the treatment is very pleasant, always sedistingue in its friendly service welcoming all those who come for the first time as well as those who are already constant customers, the restaurant has a very nice decoration typical of its culture to take us and move us to the countries and their gastronomic traditions, the menues very varied for the most succulent dish as well as for the simplest, a lot of variety the buffet in the time of the esmagnífico lunch very well served and you can eat until you no longer feel like it, esataras full full.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MarcoR-SDG

Thanks for sharing this information in addition to the photo of this delicious dish. If you really liked this restaurant, don't forget to leave a review on Google Maps, so more people can know your opinion about it. 

Also if you want to do your future post more engaging I recommend you to read the followings articles: 

One more thing, note that the links that you have provided in your post can't be open. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you very much for the like and appreciated your comments, I will look at the guidelines to improve the post and that may be better thanks 👌 and if each photo and shared business is my review for the addition of panoramic photography 360 and a small video to the business