cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Royal Heritage Ride

Hello @Sorbe

Thank you Very Much You

You favorite car Also in Museum, Model 1951 Fiat 500C Topolino Jardiniere (Italy)

1951 Fiat 500C Topolino Jardiniere (Italy)1951 Fiat 500C Topolino Jardiniere (Italy)

Photos

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aD5jt3pyuGy78pj69

Former Google Contributor

Hi @rajuroyal,

This is such a rare vehicle to find even in Italy nowadays. Thank you for share with us this gem.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you Very Much Dear @Sorbe

It's My pleasure,

Level 8

Thank you very Much Bro @NareshDarji

Level 8

Again Thank you very much @Tejal

Level 8

Thank You very Much @Shrut19

Level 10

Namskar.. 🙏

@Sorbe 

I like to explain you..

As You Want know

about the food in the picture, that plate of food, call Rajasthani thali, and the bread in the middle. Is it a Roti And we pronounce Chapati..

In India it's main Food..

Reasons to eat Whole Wheat Roti?

Whole wheat roti is a staple in every Indian meal and had with dal, sabzi and achar. The main component of Whole Wheat Roti is whole wheat flourwhich has lots of benefits. 

1. Being low in calories these rotis are good for persons on low calorie diet and weight-watchers.

2. Whole wheat rotis are excellent for diabetics as they will not shoot up your blood sugar levles as they are a low GI food.

3. An excellent Antioxidant that whole wheat flour has is Vitamin B1, which will fight against free radicals that do damage to the body.

4. You can also prepare these rotis without adding oil while kneading if you're on a low-fat diet and need to cut down on extra fat intake.

Pair your whole wheat roti with some healthy subzis and healthy dals to make healthful meal.

Enjoy this roti and not worry about putting on weight. Stay lean and happy. 

Nutrition value..

Calories in Roti / Chapati / PhulkaIMG_20181120_001648.jpg

Phulka, Roti, ChapatiPhulka, Roti, Chapati

Process of making ChapatiProcess of making Chapati

IMG_20181119_230658.jpg

IMG_20181119_230556.jpg

Video link..

https://youtu.be/xfx1C9KI7us

Regards From Mumbai..

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Shrut19

Thank you for this super detailed description. Now I am really tempted to try it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks @rajuroyal

For sharing this with us

Cheere

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 8

Thank you very Much @راضي

it's my pleasure,