rajuroyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Royal Heritage Ride

Poster Design By  @mePoster Design By @me

Get ready to be chauffeured into the vintage era by paying a visit to World Vintage Car Museum. Auto World Vintage Car Museum in Ahmedabad is one of a best car museum in the world which houses a world-class collection of vintage cars, antique vehicles, utility vehicle, motorcycles, and buggies. Formed in the year 1927 by the General Motors India Ltd, the museum is a must visit tourist attraction in Ahmedabad. From the rare marques cars to ceremonial limousines to the romantic convertibles to the sports car, here one can find cars from all over the world of different ages and types. Even after so many years of its formation, the museum houses has a sizable amount of vintage cars of famous brands like Mercedes, Maybach, Packards, Cadillacs, Cord, Lancias, Lincolns, etc. Also, there is a cafeteria in the museum, where one can see people of same interest chatting about their fetish for cars. These vintage cars contribute a lot to the heritage of India because many of these belong to Indian Maharajas.

PhotographyPhotography

Museums take one back to the time when the automobile industry was emerging in India and cars were known more as a status symbol and used to give the indication of owners status. The museum also offers the facility to drive any of the vintage cars. Visitors will have to pay Rs 500 for 3.5 km drive in any of the old cars of their choice. Every year, the museum organizes vintage car rally on a large scale in Jaipur, Mumbai, and Delhi. Hundreds of cars, which are preserved for decades by the connoisseur, are displayed in the rally.

Average Duration : 3-4 hours

PhotographyPhotography

Attractions: Vintage Cars from brands like Rolls-Royce, Bentleys, Daimlers, Langondas, Mercedeces, Maybach, Packards, Cadillacs, Auburns, Cord, Lancias, Lincoln

Gujarati traditional Restaurant

Dinner PhotographyDinner Photography

The central island area surrounded by water gives you the unique experience of dining with nature under the open sky.

This amazing location on water gives you a once in a life time opportunity to celebrate your wedding in a royal rajwadi style.  

Waiting for your turn in a restaurant can be boring. At vintage we entertain you with a Rajasthani cultural program me and unique welcome drinks.

Dinner MenuDinner Menu

PhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotographyPhotography

Special Thanks For Beautiful Video Editing : @Tejal and photo and Contain Tour my India .

More Photos : https://photos.app.goo.gl/aD5jt3pyuGy78pj69

@Sorbe @DeniGu @NadyaPN @Julien44 @Ivi_Ge

Gujarat, India
23 comments
Level 8

Re: Royal Heritage Ride

@rajuroyal nice description of the place! Keep up the good work 🙂

Level 8

Superb!

very well described

Connect Moderator

Wow nice pictures and post @rajuroyal

I was passed through this place many times but never visited. It's really amazing place. thanks for sharing with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@rajuroyal it is my pleasure and also thanks for appreciating my work. It is a real nice place to visit and enjoy the old cars collection and also the enjoyment of old car ride which we enjoyed the most and shall cherish it forever.

Happy to help anytime.

Regards

Tejal Chhaya

Level 10

Namskar..

@rajuroyal

As U mention 

World-class collection of Vintage cars, antique Vehicles, Vehicle, Motorcycles, and buggies.. that shows in your attached Photos.. 

No Doubt Really World-class collection..

To be Frank.. 😋😜🤤 

My favourite Photo is, IMG_20181117_222141.jpg

Its tempting.. 

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 8

Thank you very much bro @raghavsood

Level 8

Thank you very much @DhawalShah

Level 1

Wow nice Photos and post @rajuroyal

Former Google Contributor

Hey @rajuroyal,

Thank you for your tag in this amazing post. I really like vintage cars because they can drive you in past times with a lot of style. I was disappointed not to see any Fiat 500, my very first car. 

Can you please add more information about the food in the picture? My curiosity caught the bread in the middle. Is it a special one?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!