Ziameer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh

I went to this place in summer. Thought I should share this with you guys. 

IMG_20181030_143243.jpg

I've added some more pictures.I went to this place in November. This place is huge and you need around 2 hours for this.

IMG_20181030_130909.jpgIMG_20181030_131325.jpgIMG_20181030_142050.jpgIMG_20181030_143707.jpgIMG_20181030_145224.jpgIMG_20181030_145345.jpgIMG_20181030_145800.jpgIMG_20181030_152136.jpg

Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh, UK
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh

Hello @Ziameer,
Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this amazing photo, the lily pads are so huge and everything is so green. Looks like an amazing place to spend some time enjoying some beautiful flora. Can you share more about the place - do you go there often and what recommendations and information do you have about the garden? Making your posts more detailed would bring more attention to them from the other Local Guides.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. How about checking this month's Introduce Yourself topic? Feel free to share more information about yourself there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @Ziameer,

Great photograph! Thank you for sharing it with the community, but perhaps add some more details to it, just like @LilyanaZ suggested.

Do you have other photos of the Botanical garden? I am curious to see more of its plants and how they are arranged in the different sections of the place. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@LilyanaZ @MoniDi

I've added more photos 🙂

Google Moderator

Great @Ziameer,

Your photos are beautiful! I bet that a flower lover would spend more than 2 hours in the Botanical Garden. Personally, I don't know much about flowers but I am sure some day I will have a beautiful garden.

Do you happen to have photos of Edinburgh as well? Share them in another post here on Connect. I am interested in visiting the city and I would like to know what I can see there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Thank you very much for taking our suggestions @Ziameer! The photos are absolutely amazing.

Looking forward to more posts from you! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!