cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: สวยงาม

Hi @somkiart1981puls,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Excuse my reply in English. As this seems to be your first post in the community, you can check out our main topics here Travel, Photography, Food & Drinks etc. Before posting, you can read What makes a good post? and The 5 core values of Connect. I invite you to introduce yourself to the community and you can share photos of yourself in that section.

In Connect we have a topic for people who are keen on taking photos flowers and I will now move your post to Local Guides garden

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Rosario ciudad

This is mi city. From Argentina. 291902b3.jpg

291902b6.jpg

291902c0.jpg

291902c4.jpg

291902c5.jpg

291902cd.jpg

291902ce.jpg

291902d0.jpg

291902d1.jpg

291902ef.jpg

291902f1.jpg

291902f9.jpg

Level 8

Mimos Flower

Minos FlowerMinos Flower

What a Nice witch flower tree. i love to play with this tree from my childhoo. when you Touch this tree instant you get response from this tree. when i find this tree i love to do this. this tree available everywhere in Bangladesh. i Don't know about others country in the world where it available like my country.

This tree provide wonderful flower like my picture and more beautiful.

i love to take photo from locally  what tipes of flower nobody can care. i love all types of colorful flower and love to take capture. that is one.

#Letsguides

#Bangladesh

#bangladeshlocalguides

#localguidesconnect                 

Level 9

Re: Mimos Flower

I have this flower in our garden, thank you @MdSharifHossen for sharing with us.

Level 8

Hello Dear @davidhyno

Thanks for your response.

Cheers

Happy Guiding   

Level 8

Welcome bro @AbdullahAM@

Level 10

@MdSharifHossen সুন্দর হইছে । মবাইলে তোলা নাকি ???

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MahabubMunna ধন্যবাদ ভাই 🙂 

জ্বি, ভাই আমার মোবাইলে তোলা।

Level 5

Kembang

Kembang cantik waktu pagi hariKembang cantik waktu pagi hari

Kembang cantik di foto dipagi hari