BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Rock Climbing in Kathmandu, Nepal

Nepal is a best destination for rock climbing also. Its because the country has 1900+ peaks. The nearby national park from the capital city Kathmandu also has a paid rock climbing opportunity. The Shivapuri-Nagarjun national park offers a rock climbing training for the interested people. 

I was also there for rock climbing and was able to succeed the climbing. There were already 4 deaths already occured in the spot. Just before 3 days ago than we went there a international tourist guide had broken his skull in the same spot. Saying this, rock climbing is not an easy task but it's not that we can't do it.

Rock climbing in KathmanduRock climbing in Kathmandu

If you are planning to visit Nepal then rock climbing is one of the best options.

Kathmandu, Nepal
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Rock Climbing in Kathmandu, Nepal

@BishowvijayaP Thanks for sharing this. The photos and experience look amazing. I hope to visit all of you there some day.

Level 10

Thank you so much for checking in bro @StephenAbraham. It would be my pleasure to meet you in person. Have a great time there. 😊

Level 10

Wow @BishowvijayaP, what an exciting adventure! You are so brave 🙂 Don't forget: safety is number 1 priority!

Everytime I feel more like visiting Nepal. I honestly wish I can go there some day!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thank you so much @ValeriaA_. Whenever you'll be in Nepal I'll be there to help you as much as possible. Just I wish that soon you will have all the things needed for visiting Nepal. Happy times 🙂

Level 10

Rif.: Rock Climbing in Kathmandu, Nepal

Level 10

Rif.: Rock Climbing in Kathmandu, Nepal

I will always take into account of your words @davidhyno. Thank you so much!