pilot0674's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Road discrepancies

I love editing road discrepancies in google maps, but i need some help. How do i know a road's name when google maps wither has a pre-2010 image, the road sign dosent exist and/or google hasent reached there yet?

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Road discrepancies

Hi @pilot0674,

Thanks for reaching out!

Adding missing roads is something that users are able to do themselves. If you are aware of such roads, you can mark them following these steps:

1. Open Google Maps. Make sure you're signed in.
  2. In the top left, click Menu (the three stripes icon) -> Send feedback  -> Edit the map.
  3. Follow the instructions.
  4. Click Submit

For more details please visit: Report an error on the map. I hope this will help you.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Road discrepancies

Hi @pilot0674,

Thanks for reaching out!

Adding missing roads is something that users are able to do themselves. If you are aware of such roads, you can mark them following these steps:

1. Open Google Maps. Make sure you're signed in.
  2. In the top left, click Menu (the three stripes icon) -> Send feedback  -> Edit the map.
  3. Follow the instructions.
  4. Click Submit

For more details please visit: Report an error on the map. I hope this will help you.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!