JurajLaclavík's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Road Info Bug generates complications to local agricultural facility

Dear Local Guides Connect Team,

I decided to start this topic here in category Local Stories. Actually it`s a reguest to resolve one specific problem in one exact area. This problem causing many complications to customers or contractors whoes are using google maps to navigate inside one local agricultural facility. Google maps now navigating them trough unpaved field road to gate which is normaly closed. This could be serious problem for big trucks with trailers. On the picture bellow you can see what I mean.

Road Info Issue.jpg

I already reported this data problem related to road info but it was not applied by google maps. I reported it second time and it is pending now second month. So I decided to use this forum.

Please if you can, help us to solve this problem. 

You can use this place as a reference to navigation. 
Somewhere here should be the main gate.

Thank you for your support.

Juraj

Helping with Online Content | Multimedia Maker
Ťapešovo, Slovakia
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Road Info Bug generates complications to local agricultural facility

Hi @JurajLaclavík 

Try to add this post to how tos.

Level 8

@Stranger9  thanks for suggestion. I already posted this issue to google maps help forum.

Helping with Online Content | Multimedia Maker
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Stranger9,

Thanks for reaching out.

I see you received some valuable comments to your inquiry on the Google Maps help forum.

Please note that I am going to relabel your post to the How-tos section of Connect as this is the place where you may ask questions, share feedback and tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!