ASMHasan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

River & Sand waves are cuddling each other at Moinot Ghat, Dhaka.

River and Sand waves at Moinot GhatRiver and Sand waves at Moinot Ghat

Moinot Ghat, Karttikpur, Dohar, Dhaka, Bangladesh is an excellent place for a daylong tour. It is situated by the river Padma. You have to start early in the morning from Gulistan, Dhaka. Some bus services (N-Mallik, Jamuna etc.) are available in this route. It takes 2.30 hours (approx.) to go there. There are some restaurants, where you can have lunch for BDT150 (2 USD) with fishes caught from the river. You can enjoy delicious Hilsa Fish of the Padma river, for a big Hilsa it costs BDT800 for medium one it costs BDT500 . One may hire speed boat / engine boat for BDT 200/300 for 30 minutes. There are some picnic spots. Local people and authority is very helpful to tourists.

For long sandy coastline of the river ‘Moinot ghat’ is also known as mini Cox’s Bazar of Bangladesh.

Moinot Ghat Beach- Mini Cox's Bazar, Kartikpur, Bangladesh
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: River & Sand waves are cuddling each other at Moinot Ghat, Dhaka.

Hi @ASMHasan,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo. Were you also on a boat while taking this photo? What was the feeling like to be there?

Why not add more details about them and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi, Brother @ASMHasan

Thanks for sharing this beautiful photo with us. 

I agree with @TsekoV that please add few more about this place. I also visited this place from my university for Annual Picnic. 

Very beautiful place for tourists. 

Thanks again. 

Lets Guide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

Hi @ASMHasan,

Thank you for sharing this amazing photo!

I cannot believe what can the nature do with everything! It's incredible.

Is this place famous only to locals or tourists also visit this place?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks @TsekoV for your good advice.

I was not in a boat, I was on the bank of the river. The place is excellent for a daylong trip. Fresh air and open sky is relaxing. 

People are enjoying boat ridePeople are enjoying boat ride

Level 7

Thanks @PoliMC for your nice comment!

The place is very popular to the people who lives in Dhaka city. It's an ideal place for them for a day long trip. Some tourists from abroad also visit this place.

Level 7

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon Vaai thank you very much. I wrote something about 'Moinot Ghat' as you and @TsekoV advised me. Hope your support all time.

Level 10

@ASMHasan ভাই সুন্দর হইছে একটু প্যারা করে লিখতে পারেন মানে মাহে স্পেস / ইন্টার দিলে , পরতে আরো ভাল লাগত 

Mahabub Hasan

Hi  @ASMHasan,

Thank you very much for your reply and useful information!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing @ASMHasan!

Looking at the photos, I believe it must be quite enjoyable to be there. Our planet is so much beautiful. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!