Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rijksmuseum Netherlands

National Museum
Amsterdam, Holland (Neatherland)

Study Tour
National Research Library is a part of Rijksmesum that contains thousands of books collection from art to science research base reports and historical documents. 

The art, painting and bronze coins of Japanese Chinese and Indian culture as wekw as Dutch culture from about 1865. 

The historical Museum have Turk Caliphate painting collection and Europeans empire ups and downs with well maintained state in the library.FB_IMG_1541925831225.jpg

Book shelfBook shelf

Book shelfBook shelf

A letter and a knife a ring a boxA letter and a knife a ring a box

Books shelf in the libraryBooks shelf in the library

Books shelf in the libraryBooks shelf in the library

An art of Turk soldersAn art of Turk solders

Art galleryArt gallery

Art gallery of Turk soldersArt gallery of Turk solders

Art galleryArt gallery

Art galleryArt gallery

Art galleryArt gallery

Art galleryArt gallery

Art galleryArt gallery

Art galleryArt gallery

USA
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Rijksmuseum Netherlands

Hello @Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Amsterdam is one of the cities i haven't visited yet, but it has always been on my list. I will definitely add this library to my list of attractions to see. 

Did you visit other great places in Amsterdam, and which one was your favourite? 

Feel free to add the Google Maps link to the location of this library, so other Local Guides will know exactly where to find it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

I have visited this museum exactly two years ago, and I was impressed by two elements: first of all the amazing library, secondly by the historical objects that you can find around the museum.

What did you appreciate most about it?

Thanks again for bringing me back good memories.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @MortenSI

Thanks for interest in my post and that's good idea to visit Amsterdam city the museum contain much more historical record such as painting official contract with stamps coins statue books 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Sorbe

Thanks for kind words and it's great place to memorize after visiting it's art gallery is impressive some great personalities can be seen there on their painting art work. Researched work available on books collection also nice