Level 7

Rice Field

Rice Field - My ClickRice Field - My Click

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Rice Field

Hi @AryaFighter,

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Did you use a macro lens for taking this photo? It will be very nice if you add more information about the photo.

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks @PoliMC ,

This picture click on my #Mi_note_4 smartphone in HDR mode. 

I does not have any DSLR or Digital Camera. But photography is my passion. I like to click nature photography. & My English is not so good please read it from heart 😊.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AryaFighter,

Thanks for your reply!

It's great that you captured so nice photo with your mobile camera! I have also Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus and I am very happy with it. Don't worry about your English is great!

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself- January 2019. You can also read these Tips : Using local Guides Connect.

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

I am waiting for your next great post!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!