ScotPage's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Rewards

Google local guide here: completed level 5, now a level 6.

I really could use the 1 TB of storage. The reward granted for doing the work. Please, let us know how we can get this reward. July 21, 2017.

9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Rewards

Hi @ScotPage congrats for level Up. But, right now there is no offer like 1 TB

A warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect Community

First Introduce Your Self Here Introduce Yourself - July 2017 Then Group People Knows about you then  They will help you if you want.

First Learn about the program 

After Introduction

go to Home page 

and top left corner there is three lines. Please click three lines

Screenshot (1).png

Then Click on Getting Started.

You will get about local guides page  there is lot of information about getting started

Here you can learn more about Local guide connect program

After That

again press three line tab

and press Connect with other Local Guides tab you will get

Screenshot (3).png

and decide which place is suitable for your post

for example if you want to post in General Discussion please click on General Discussion and you will get

Screenshot (4).png

First Check latest Discussion Is there any Discussion is related to your post Just click on that. if not click on Start Discussion

If you post Subject about your post in Subject Box place they will give ideas about your related topics. please check is there any related topic with your topic click on that. Otherwise start new discussion. 

Hear Most important is which place is suitable for your topic. Please check once or twice. Then start your discussion. After posting of your post please tag any one in tag box or use @ with name. Then only your post will reach immediately with members. You can tag 10 members at a time only. After completion just click on post tab.

After posting your post it shows in Home page.

If any one respond your post you will get notification Direct and you will get mail also.

If any member respond your post please check and If the response is good for you Just click on Kudos Tab or reply with tag. then only they will know about your response

If your Discussion is Question Related Topic. You will Get answers here. If you satisfied with the Answer, go to Accept as a solution. Other wise don's use this tab.

CONVERSATIONS BY LANGUAGE: There is Limited Language options also available. If you know English Its better to post in English only, otherwise its your choice. If you post in English Every body knows about your topic.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM: If your level is 4+ you will get perks from Community its very useful. 

Every year Community conduct Summit. May be you will get Invitation also

BENEFITS OF THE MAPPING: If you add new places or reviews about your visited places its useful to freshers. And also you will know about new places 

So, Friend Happy Mapping

Thank you

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @ScotPage congrats for level Up. But, right now there is no offer like 1 TB

A warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect Community

First Introduce Your Self Here Introduce Yourself - July 2017 Then Group People Knows about you then  They will help you if you want.

First Learn about the program 

After Introduction

go to Home page 

and top left corner there is three lines. Please click three lines

Screenshot (1).png

Then Click on Getting Started.

You will get about local guides page  there is lot of information about getting started

Here you can learn more about Local guide connect program

After That

again press three line tab

and press Connect with other Local Guides tab you will get

Screenshot (3).png

and decide which place is suitable for your post

for example if you want to post in General Discussion please click on General Discussion and you will get

Screenshot (4).png

First Check latest Discussion Is there any Discussion is related to your post Just click on that. if not click on Start Discussion

If you post Subject about your post in Subject Box place they will give ideas about your related topics. please check is there any related topic with your topic click on that. Otherwise start new discussion. 

Hear Most important is which place is suitable for your topic. Please check once or twice. Then start your discussion. After posting of your post please tag any one in tag box or use @ with name. Then only your post will reach immediately with members. You can tag 10 members at a time only. After completion just click on post tab.

After posting your post it shows in Home page.

If any one respond your post you will get notification Direct and you will get mail also.

If any member respond your post please check and If the response is good for you Just click on Kudos Tab or reply with tag. then only they will know about your response

If your Discussion is Question Related Topic. You will Get answers here. If you satisfied with the Answer, go to Accept as a solution. Other wise don's use this tab.

CONVERSATIONS BY LANGUAGE: There is Limited Language options also available. If you know English Its better to post in English only, otherwise its your choice. If you post in English Every body knows about your topic.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM: If your level is 4+ you will get perks from Community its very useful. 

Every year Community conduct Summit. May be you will get Invitation also

BENEFITS OF THE MAPPING: If you add new places or reviews about your visited places its useful to freshers. And also you will know about new places 

So, Friend Happy Mapping

Thank you

Level 6

so, I got notice not long ago stating I would get the extra storage free if I completed level 5 by june 30, 2017. I did that and I see others had the same email sent to them. So I guess we don't get what was stated in links in emails sent to us over the last year or so.

Level 10

Level 6

IMHO this policy stinks.

I spent ages working towards the storage reward and then it was pulled and replaced with badges.

Well badges are no use to anyone.

Since this disingenuous behavior from google I have stopped contributing as I feel cheated.

Stick your badges and your censorship where the sun doesn't shine!

Level 6

I am level 6 local guide I didn't get such rewards like 1TB storage can u help with some information how to get that 

Level 6

screenshot-mail.google.com-2017-12-07-06-54-57-616.png

Level 5
Level 5

is there no reply?

Level 7

I had the same thing, sent quite a few messages and screenshots.

They're not going to give it to you.

Other option make 67 google accounts gives you 1Tb

HQ in New York if you live there. 

@ScotPage wrote:

screenshot-mail.google.com-2017-12-07-06-54-57-616.png

Level 6

I have not received any gift/rewards.

I am reach level 6 on local guide