scottkeever's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Reviews not showing up

Hello,

I would like to share that I am having the exact same issue. I can see all my reviews online if I am logged off, but for one review in specific I can only see it if I am logged in. If I go to google maps while I am not logged in, the review won't show up to the general public.

At first I though it was because the review was too long, but if so I would receive an alert or something I suppose.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Level 7

Hello Shirley it looks like all of the reviews are not showing up. I have a ton so i can't check them all but they ones I remember doing I can look at they do not show up. Any ideas how to fix?

Level 6

I'm having the same issue all my views, likes and one of my badges has gone. I can also see all my reviews under my contributions, but none of them are visible under the businesses I left them 

Level 6

I'm having the same issue all my views are gone from my local guides. I can still view them under my contributions. But there not showing up for under the reviews for the businesses 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Jjrobertsd,

Thanks for reaching out. Judging from the description of the problem you are having, my suggestion is to check if all of the reviews that you made are marked as private. If they are marked as private, they will not be seen under the reviews of the businesses.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Nope they are not just of all of a sudden all gone 

Level 6

My photos still have the views just all my reviews don't and one badge is missing so any help would be appreciated.

Level 6

Amy others help would be appreciated 

Level 6

Hi! Thanks for replying. In my case, all my reviews are public but this one. I checked, they are all public. Funny enough it must be the only review of mine where my review is negative... so that makes me think... I hope is only a mistake. Is there some more direct support we can contact and talk about this, anyone?
Thanks! 😉

Level 6

All I know is all my likes and all my views have gone in my reviews. And also none of my reviews are showing up publicly.