Brett's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Review cities visited

I always love to receive timeline email month, and review all the places I visited.

But I wonder is there anyway I can see the details of the email? Just like example below that said I visited 9 new cities, but where can I see the 6 other new cities, when the email only show 3 of them?

2018-11-05_13h44_11.png

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Review cities visited

Hello @Brett,

Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried clicking on the 7+ more below the pictures? There should be a hyperlink to your reviews.

For more details, you can visit your profile on Google Maps and see the reviews there or check how to Add a rating or review.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @MoniDi,

Thanks for the reply!

However, it's not clickable on the 7+.  Besides, I wanna see the cities I visited, rather then the POI I visited.

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Google Moderator

Hi @Brett,

What you can do for now is to give an idea in our Idea Exchange. Please describe carefully what you would like to see in future in the timeline emails or what not.

I will update you once I know something more regarding your question.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!