Agadir, Maroc
6 comments
Level 5

Re: Resturant el toro

NICE PHOTO .IS IT IN AGADIR,?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ssouliman77,

Thank you for sharing your photo. Is this your favorite restaurant? Do you go often there?

I recommend sharing your review of this “El toro” on Google Maps. It would be useful for future customers who are looking for more information about it before visiting.

By the way, I relabeled your post to Food & Drink topic, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @VasT ,

Yes it's a nice restaurant I've shared on google maps

Level 7

@LEGHRIB 

Yes nice risturant thankyou

Many thanks @ssouliman77,

What dish would recommend to a newcomer? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @ssouliman77,

I have just moved your comments out of the spam. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused, our spam filters run 24/7 and some of the posts are automatically marked as a spam. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Thank you for sharing your photos. This restaurant looks very cozy and I guess the food there is delicious. Did you try something? The place reminds me a bit of Torro Grande which is in my hometown Plovdiv.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!