StephenAbraham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Party

Se podrían hacer eventos, tipo fiestas (no discoteca) Donde te hagan fotos y conozcas a gente y te hagas popular y conocido entre la gente.

Y por supuesto te paguen una cantidad adecuada por estar allí 

Level 8

Re: Benefit hogher level like level 8

Hi @MashaPS

Thank you very much for your answer and guidance

Given the fact that I'm new to local guide connect and I'm not fluent in English, I did not know how to post, comment or question.

Thank you again.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Party

Hola @Anonymous, 

Los beneficios no están especificados para cada uno de los niveles. Los puntos que ganes acceden a niveles más altos del programa, así como a beneficios como el acceso anticipado a las funciones de Google y beneficios especiales. Ten en cuenta que las ventajas y beneficios del programa Local Guides siempre cambian.

Los beneficios, como las invitaciones a eventos especiales, están disponibles para Local Guides de altos niveles que contribuyen activamente.

Si i quieres conocer а otros Local Guides y deseas planear un recorrido por tu ciudad o por cualquier otro lugar te recomiendo organizar un meet-up.

Para hospedar un meet-up te recomiendo leer How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up que te va a dar diferentes ideas sobre los tipos de actividades que puedes planificar. También te dará consejos de cómo organizar un evento exitoso para ti y los otros Local Guides en tu región.

P.S.: Ten en cuenta que trasladado publicación en el tema Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: About level 6 benefit

Thank you 

Mohamed Ghazi
Level 6

Re: Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides

October Perk:

Free Local Guides sticker sheet.

Level 8

Re: Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides

Google just sent me a sticker sheet as a perk. IDK why tho

Level 8

PERK DESCRIPTION

1. I am a level 8 local guide with good bunch of photos and reviews and from last few days... i heard of some perks like local guide socks are being provided to local guides and everyone I getting mail about it ..but I haven't got any mail like this till now ..so i want to know who all will get this socks perk?
ABHINANDAN TIWARI
Level 10

Re: PERK DESCRIPTION

@AbhinandanT From what I can gather from friends who received it, and others who have not, I believe this perk is selectively sent to contributors. So not everyone may get it. Also that notification could be sent in batches. 

Do also check your email notification settings. To set email notification for perks, contributions, product updates etc, head to

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings

Level 8

My msilis active and from last 3 months they told me as a top 1% in my city ..still I didn't get anything.

ABHINANDAN TIWARI
Former Google Contributor

Hi @AbhinandanT

In addition to @StephenAbraham's words I would like to remind you that benefits are not specified for each and every level. The points that you earn leads to higher levels of the program, as well as to benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners.

Please bear in mind that perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing.

By the way I've merged your post to Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides topic, where you can learn more about perks.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!