LoneWolffe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Reporting a Local Guide

@AGarner

I'm sorry, I didn't know. Pardon my english is very bad. I already turn the private message off. I'm really sorry. Can you try to send me again?

Thank you.  

Level 1

I would like to report a local guide for fake reviews.  She has posted a 1-star review with no comment.  The business reviewed is a by appointment only service that she has never been in contact with or had any service provided during the entire existence of the business.  I noticed she posted approximately 10 other reviews for random businesses (one of which is no longer in business and still received a 5-star rating from her) across the country on the same date with no comments.  It seems as if she is posting fake reviews to get points.  Is there anything I can do about this @TraciC?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Lisa555! I just sent you a private message.

Level 7

I'm assuming reporting a guide would encompass both improper behavior on the forums as well as within reviews for places within Maps?

Hi @Psyber in regards to forums, do you mean here on Connect? If so, you can report inappropriate content by selecting the 3 dots on the top of a post. You can report reviews on Maps as well, this link provides more information. I will also send you a pm if you would like to report the guide by emailing us. 

Level 3

Dear Lisa55,

I totally sympathise. We have had a fake 1/5 review by eugen banyai who has never stayed here. He posted this fake malicious review because we did not hire his daughter's friend ioana-loredana orzac as a cleaner. Andrei orzac and lory banyai also co-conspirators. Google totally disinterested and threatened to punish us instead by closing our googleplus page. This after changing our business name and street name without our knowledge or permission. Similar fake reviews for other local businesses lately.

Level 3

me too please.

Level 10

Dear @AGarner, do we still contact you to report a Local Guide? Kind regards from Osaka78 👍

Hello @Osaka78forTRUMP,

Thanks for reaching out.

I will contact you over a PM with more information.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators