punekar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Report a Spammer

Hi,

I would like to report bunch of spammers.

They removed the place a worship from the map.

Kalewadi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Report a Spammer

Hello @punekar

How do you know the place was spammed which saw it removed ?

Also if it was , do you know who did it ? FYI = Don't post their names here.

Anyway hopefully @SampsonF @JeslynL @MariaBi @LuisRG @Atsukot @ermest @TraciC @GusMoreira @Corrie and anyone else can help and contact you via private message as how to proceed with reporting such people and activities.

Connect Moderator

Hi @punekar

Thanks for reaching us.

Please read this post to know how to report a Local Guide: /How-Do-I-Report-Content-on-Google-Maps/

For everyone's privacy please edit your posts, removing the link you provided. You will share it, when requested, in a private mode. 

@GenerolHavoc

Please do not tag all Google moderator and Connect Moderators, there is no reason for doing it.

In any case, I did not received any notification about your tag, so you probably did not used the correct procedure

Ermes 

Level 7

Hello @ErmesT

Ok Np.

Level 2

Apparently they kept on doing this, and removed the temple. But clearly the whole lane is named after the temple itself.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Shri+Vitthal+Rukhmini+Colony,+Kalewadi,+Pimpri-Chinchwad,+Mahara...

a6ad1a47-afc7-4654-a54c-ac4f0c4269a3.jpegb186f4c5-a995-477f-abdf-0e87fe48e41c.jpeg5aa59d57-aa65-4ad9-aea5-4d661112d1eb.jpeg